Mullica Hill is a quaint town in Gloucester County, New Jersey. If you’re moving to this town in Harrison Township, you need a plan for collecting and transporting your valuables. Here is some information about your new home and things to do in Mullica Hill, NJ, so you can prepare yourself for your change of residence.
Why Consider Moving to Mullica Hill, NJ?
Mullica Hill is a suburb of Philadelphia with a tight-knit population of just under 4,000. Residents from Southern New Jersey enjoy taking their families to this historic town for an entertaining day trip. This neighborhood features top-rated school districts that demonstrate its integrity and dedication to the next generation.
Homeowners in Mullica Hill feel safe walking around town. While the town is a short distance from most popular commercial stores, antique stores, or spicer states, it has a classic charm that residents enjoy.
Location Benefits of Mullica Hill, NJ
Relocating to Mullica Hill, New Jersey, comes with these benefits:
- Family-friendly atmosphere: Homeowners in Mullica Hill are impressed by the family-friendliness of this historic town. You will get a sense of warmness and community as people greet you on the street. Parents feel confident in raising their kids in this area.
- Top-rated schools in Mullica Hill, NJ: Clearview Regional School District in Mullica Hill is a safe and encouraging place for kids to learn. The test scores that students achieve meet or exceed state expectations. The student-teacher and student-counselor ratio demonstrate the teachers’ dedication to motivate students and build character
- Cost of living and jobs available: Mullica Hill has an abundance of jobs available in any industry. Since the town is located so close to Philadelphia, you can commute to your career in the city. The median household income is fifty-eight percent higher than the state’s average. You can find an affordable house well within your budget in Mullica Hill.
Retirement and 55+ Communities in Mullica Hill, NJ
Mullica Hill features several communities for those older than 55 years of age, including:
- Spicer Estates: This 55+ community is the only detached house community in Mullica Hill. There are a couple of hundred single-family houses in Spicer Estates with upgraded kitchens and finished basements. The homes are low-maintenance and accessible to several of Southern New Jersey’s major highways. You would also be walking distance from plenty of shops and restaurants to browse with your friends or pick up your essentials.
- Mullica Gardens Assisted Living: If you’re transferring a loved one into an assisted living place, consider Mullica Gardens. They provide one-bedroom units with residential care and support. Located on Route 322, Mullica Gardens is close to several restaurants and shops.
Mullica Hill, NJ at a Glance
If you’re new to Mullica Hill, NJ, get to know the people and atmosphere of your home with these Mullica Hill demographics:
- Weather: Mullica Hill, like most of the Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia area, has mild winters and summers and a chance of snow during the winter.
- Population: The population of Mullica Hill is about 4,000 people.
- Median age: The median age of residents of Mullica Hill is 42.6 years old. The largest age group is 45 to 49 years old.
- Gender: Mullica Hill is 55 percent female and 45 percent male.
- Commute time: Most residents of Mullica Hill drive to work, commuting an average of 33.8 minutes each way.
What to Do in Mullica Hill, NJ
When you arrive in your new home, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Mullica Hill, NJ. Mullica Hill is a historic town filled with farms, vineyards and antique shops for residents of all ages to enjoy, including:
- Hill Creek Farms: This family-friendly farm provides festive activities and treats for the kids to enjoy all year long. It also includes a farmers’ market and a farm-to-table restaurant to indulge in local farmers’ products.
- Amish Market at Mullica Hill: If you enjoy the delicacies of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, check out this Amish Market in your new hometown. Choose from a variety of smoothies, pastries and snacks, as well as grocery essentials.
- William Heritage Winery: On a warm, sunny day, you can take a tour of a vineyard to bask in the natural outdoor beauty of Mullica Hill. Sip some sustainably farmed wine while enjoying the fresh air.
- Wagonhouse Winery: This family-owned winery is home to dinners and private events. Learn about the history of vineyard living in Mullica Hill, and indulge in some crisp or fruity wine as you bask in the beauty around you.
- Old Mill Antique Mall: As one of the largest antique stores in South Jersey, Old Mill displays a broad selection of collectibles and antiques.
- The Yellow Garage Antiques: Browse through this antique store’s collection of eclectic dolls, art, furniture and more. You also have the option to shop online and have these items delivered to your new house. Antique stores in Mullica Hill like this one are a great way to get connected with the history of your new home.
Moving Services in Mullica Hill, NJ
When you’re moving to Mullica Hill, NJ, make a plan to protect your valuables and overcome the challenges you’re going to face. Movers in Mullica Hill, NJ, can help turn a stressful move into a smooth trip. You should hire a professional company because of their:
- Experience serving your home’s general vicinity: Transtar Moving Systems has served the Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia area for decades. You can trust us with your move to Mullica Hill, New Jersey, from your home in the local area.
- Help with long-distance relocation: If you are settling in from out of state, we can transport your furniture and other valuables across the state border. We’ll help you navigate through the challenges of long-distance moving to make your move as smooth and painless as possible.
- Packing services: At Transtar Moving Systems, we set ourselves apart from other moving companies in Mullica Hill, NJ, because of our packing services. We help you every step of the way, from providing boxes to packing your items for you. Choose a stress-free move by picking us as your trusted moving company.
- Storage services: As well as our packing services, we provide storage services to hold your items until you move. Before loading up our vault, we’ll visit your house and take inventory of what you need to store. Then, we’ll load up the trunks, which we will use to store your items in a warehouse. We take the truck carrying your vault to our warehouse and keep it safe in storage in Mullica Hill until you’re ready for us to bring your items to your new house.
Choose our trusted team of movers in Mullica Hill, NJ, to make your move a success. With our full-service moving options, you will have a stress-free experience every step of the way. Contact us online for a free quote, or call 855-720-7833 to speak with a representative.
Mullica Hill, Harrison Township, NJ, USA