At the center of Philadelphia Main Line, northwest of Center City and west of Philadelphia, is Villanova, a wealthy and historic neighborhood. If you’re among those looking to move their business or residence to this picturesque location, there is no better time to make the move.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MOVERS IN VILLANOVA, PA
Transtar Moving Systems specializes in full-service moving in Villanova for both commercial and residential. When we say full-service, that includes everything from packaging, crating, loading, delivery, and short-term storage services. By providing full management of the moving process, we strive to make your move as smooth a transition as possible.
Transtar Moving Systems treats each job with such a high degree of care as if we were handling our own belongings. Regardless if we’re moving equipment for the National Football Conference for the Philadelphia Eagles, specialized industrial equipment or a treasured family heirloom, we treat all items with the utmost care as we efficiently move them to Villanova.
Businesses are constantly changing to deal with a dynamic world, and sometimes this involves moving operations completely. No matter your motivation for moving operations to Villanova, our team can accommodate them. We are fully licensed and insured to move company equipment in Villanova and the surrounding area for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a large industrial operation or a small office, we facilitate a safe and efficient move.
As a commercial moving company in Villanova, we can transfer:
- Technology equipment: By using poly sleeves on your keyboards, monitors, computers, printers, and other equipment, we keep them safe and secure during the move.
- Office furniture: Office furniture often includes cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, storage systems, bookshelves and more. If you choose us as your office furniture movers, we can pack and move any type of furniture you need.
- Specialized equipment: We’ve been moving specialized equipment for years, spanning a wide variety of industry-specific items.
- Offices relocation: We can provide library carts for simple office-to-office moving. With library carts, employees can access folders, files, books and other personal items until the day of the move.
As professional Villanova office movers, we offer the following:
- Complete management for moving your business.
- Moving personnel that are trained, certified, licensed and insured.
- Updated warehouses and equipment.
- Specialized freight handling.
- Module furniture specialists.
- An entire fleet of clean, fully equipped trucks.
- Equipment and file storage with high security.
- Exemplary logistics and distribution services.
Homes are host to your most precious belongings and invaluable memories. When you bring in our team to move these items to your new house, we recognize that you’re placing your trust in us to handle these items safely and with care. We earn this trust by providing top-quality residential moving services that are equal parts fast and attentive.
As residential movers in Villanova, we’re able to accommodate:
- International moves: Through a deal with Arpin International Group, we are able to take advantage of overseas resources to help you make your move from your current country to Villanova. While we specialize in moves from Canada, we also offer international moves from over 90 countries worldwide.
- Long-distance moves: We handle moves from almost anywhere in the United States to the Villanova area. We will cross states to help make your new house feel like home.
- Local moves: While local moves may seem easier, that’s not always the case. To give yourself peace of mind during an already stressful process, hire us to transfer your precious valuables to the new house. Whether you’re coming from some other part of Philadelphia, West Chester, Wilmington or Malvern, we can make your moving process more manageable.
Selecting us as your Villanova movers gives you access to:
- Personalized award-winning services from a company with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and approval from the US government and military.
- A team of fully licensed, insured, bonded and trained movers.
- Free estimates for the move.
- Competitive pricing.
- Discount programs for special moves.
- Fully background-checked moving personnel.
- Punctual pickup and delivery.
- Packing supplies to keep your precious belongings safe.
- A company that believes in protecting the environment.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOUR MOVE
Consider these tips as you prepare for your move to Villanova:
- Visit the space: Visit your new building, home or office for a visual of the space, so you can determine which items you’d like to place where.
- Declutter belongings: Discard items you won’t use to save time during the moving process and allow yourself more space in the new location.
- Label essential items: Build a separate package of essential items and label the box for quick access to them during the moving and unpacking process. These could be files you need to reference quickly or your toothbrush.
WHY MOVE TO VILLANOVA?
Villanova is located right in the center of the Philadelphia mainline, which means easy access to the train. The community is also conveniently nearby Philadelphia and King of Prussia Mall while maintaining an extraordinarily low crime rate. Due to the high median income of its residents — just under $220,000 — the neighborhood is filled with stunning homes and beautiful natural scenery.
This locale is home to the famous Villanova University, the top-rated Radnor Township School District and natural gardens, like Stoneleigh, with stunning vistas and native plants. For these reasons and more, many people have called this place home, including actor Will Smith and broadcaster Michael Smerconish.
KEEP BELONGINGS SAFE WITH A PROFESSIONAL MOVING COMPANY IN VILLANOVA
Your furniture and office equipment are as important an investment as your new home or business location. Careful, experienced movers understand the nuances of moving items in various shapes and sizes, including costly electronics and bulky belongings.
Keeping your items in great condition is truly important to our company.
START MOVING YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS TODAY
When Transtar Moving Systems prepares for a move to Villanova, here’s what to expect:
- We assign a moving consultant to meet with you and determine the best plan for getting your inventory to Villanova.
- The moving consultant establishes and implements a color-coding system for identifying items to be moved or left behind.
- All items are packed by either you, our team or both and moved carefully to the new building in Villanova.
Don’t let just anyone handle your belongings and equipment — request a quote from Transtar Moving Systems today!